The mission purpose of SaveAslave is to inform and educate the world about modern day slavery. SaveAslave is recreational.
SaveAslave can not be responsible for any content on SaveAslave because of many reasons .
SaveAslave has no intention to offend or harm any individual, group, organization, anybody, anything.
Having know innocent people that have wrongly accused and obviously guilty people forgiven .
SaveAslave can not take any stance or position.
But with all the lies and misinformation on the internet the reader of SaveAslave has to decide its true or false.
Slavery may be wrong in some communities but is acceptable in other communities.
It is dangerous to help in obtaining freedom for some modern day slaves as others are profiting.
If you see something on SaveAslave please inform SaveAslave and help us remove it
SaveAslave will try to as fast as possible remove anything that you wish
If you have any problem please contact SaveAslave.
Djibouti, officially the Republic of Djibouti, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Eritrea in the north, Ethiopia in the west and south, and Somalia in the southeast. The remainder of the border is formed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden at the east. Djibouti occupies a total area of just 23,200 km2 (8,958 sq mi). Religion: Djibouti's population is predominantly Muslim. Islam is observed by 94% of the nation's population (around 740,000 as of 2012), while the remaining 6% of residents are Christians.
Help Save A Slave inform and educate the world about modern day slavery and to encourage former slaves.