1. Acceptance of our Terms
The information contained in/on this website is provided for informational/educational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal/criminal, information/advice on any matter. SaveAslave welcomes the opportunity to promote its activities and publications to the public. Please be advised that the material contained on this Web site is for information and educational only. The SaveAslave endeavors to update the information on this site on a regular basis, but cannot guarantee its accuracy at all times. If you have any problems please tell SaveAslave. Please inform SaveAslave of any new information. The responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles, studies and other contributions rests solely with their authors and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the SaveAslave of the opinions, contents expressed in them. Reference to names of firms and commercial products and processes do not imply their endorsement by the SaveAslave and any failure to mention a particular firm, commercial product or the process is not a sign of disapproval. SaveAslave would appreciate links to ethical, moral, legal, free content.
Terms of Services
By accessing or otherwise interacting with our servers, services, website, mobile app (hereinafter referred to as "the app"), or any associated content/postings, you agree to the following Terms of Service:
- You acknowledge and agree SaveAslave.com (hereinafter referred to as "the website"), is a private site owned and operated by SaveAslave
- These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our services, the website, the app SMS, APIs, email notifications, buttons, widgets, ads, commerce services; and any information, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, or other materials; or arrangements of materials uploaded to, downloaded from or appearing on the website or the app, (collectively referred to as "content").
- You may use the website and/or the app only if you agree to the Terms of Service, and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction where you reside. In any case, you must be at least 13 years old to use the website, the app, and services.
- If you are accepting these Terms of Service, and are using the website, the app, and/or services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms of Service, in which case the words “you” and “your” as used in these Terms of Service shall refer to such company, organization, government, or other legal entity.
- If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you are not authorized to use the website or the app.
- We may modify the Terms of Service at any time at our sole discretion. You are responsible for periodically checking for changes of the Terms of Service, and are bound by them if you continue to use the website or the app.
- PROHIBITED CONTENT. SaveAslave has a zero tolerance policy against pornography. We will not knowingly link to websites that contain pornography. If you find inappropriate content that you believe should be removed from the website or the app, (pornography, illegal content, copyright infringement or dead links, etc.), you agree to use the contact form or the DMCA notification form to report this.
- CONTENT on the WEBSITE, the APP, or SERVICES LINKED to by the WEBSITE or the APP.
- You are solely responsible for any content you provide to the website or the app. You are solely responsible for the use of any Services links to by the website or the app (hereinafter referred to as Services), and any information you provide to those Services. You should only provide personal information to the website, the app, or Service that you are comfortable sharing with others.
- Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted via the Services. We do not necessarily endorse any opinions expressed by the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All content is the sole responsibility of the Service that originated such content. We may not monitor or control the content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such content.
- We reserve the right to remove content on the website or the app that violates the Terms of Service, including, for example, copyright or trademark violations or other intellectual property misappropriation, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment of any kind. Information regarding specific policies and the process for reporting or appealing violations can be found in our Help section.
- Unless licensed by us in a separate written or electronic agreement, you agree not to use or provide software (except our app and general purpose web browsers and email or the SaveAslave client), or services that interact or interoperate with the website, e.g. for downloading, uploading, creating/accessing/using an account, posting, flagging, emailing, searching, or mobile use. You agree not to copy/collect the website content via robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or any automated or manual equivalent (e.g., by hand). You agree not to interfere with the website or the app functionality.
- Misleading, unsolicited, and/or unlawful postings/communications/accounts are prohibited, as is buying or selling accounts. You agree not to post content that is prohibited by any of the SaveAslave Terms of Service referenced above ("3. PROHIBITED CONTENT").
- You agree not to abuse SaveAslave's flagging or reporting processes.
- Unless licensed by us in a separate written or electronic agreement, you agree not to
- rent, lease, sell, publish, distribute, license, sublicense, assign, transfer, or otherwise make available the website or the app, our application programming interface ("API");
- copy, adapt, create derivative works of, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, localize, port or modify the website, the app, the API, any website code, or any software used to provide the website or the app content;
- combine or integrate the website, the app, or the API with any software, technology, services, or materials not authorized by us,
- circumvent any functionality that controls access to or otherwise protects the website, the app, or the API;
- remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices on the website or the app. You agree not to use the website, the app, or the API in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any person, or that violates any applicable law.
- You agree not to collect any website or app users' personal information.
- You agree we may moderate the website or the app access/use in our sole discretion, e.g., by blocking, filtering, recategorizing, reranking, deleting, delaying, holding, omitting, verifying, or terminating your access/license/account for any reason. You agree
- not to bypass said moderation,
- we are not liable for moderating or not moderating, and
- If you agree to the Terms of Service and
- are of sufficient age and capacity to use the website and/or the app, and be bound by the Terms of Service, or
- use the website and/or the app on behalf of a business, government agency, etc., thereby binding that business to the Terms of Service, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-SaveAslave, non-assignable license to use the website and/or the app in compliance with the Terms of Service; unlicensed use is unauthorized.
- You agree not to display, "frame,", make derivative works, distribute, license, or sell content from the website or the app, including postings you create.
- You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
- LIQUIDATED DAMAGES:
You further agree that if you violate the Terms of Service, or you encourage, support, benefit from, or induce others to do so, you will be jointly and severally liable to us for liquidated damages as follows:
- collecting/harvesting the website and/or the app users' information including personal or identifying information: $1 per violation;
- publishing/misusing personal or identifying information of a third party in connection with your use of the website or the app without that party's express written consent: $1,000 per violation;
- misrepresenting your identity or affiliation to anyone in connection with your use of the website or the app: $1,000 per violation;
- posting or attempting to post PROHIBITED CONTENT: $4 per violation;
- posting or attempting to post PROHIBITED CONTENT in any paid section of the website or the app: $4 per violation;
- sending an unauthorized/unsolicited email to an email address obtained from the website or the app: $25 per violation;
- using the website or the app user information to make/send an unauthorized/unsolicited text message, call, or communication to another website or app user: $500 per text/call/communication;
- creeting a misleading or unlawful website or app account or buying/selling a SaveAslave website or app account: $4 per violation;
- abusing or attempting to abuse SaveAslave flagging or reporting processes: $1 per violation;
- distributing any software to facilitate violations of the Terms of Service: $1,000 per violation;
- aggregating, displaying, framing, copying, duplicating, reproducing, making derivative works from, distributing, licensing, selling, or exploiting the website or the app content for any purpose without our express written consent: $3,000 for each day you engage in such violations;
- requesting, viewing, or accessing more than 1,000 pages of the website or the app in any 24-hour period: $0.25 per page during the 24 hour period after the first 1,000 pages;
- bypassing or attempting to bypass our moderation efforts: $4 per violation. You agree that these amounts are
- a reasonable estimate of our damages (as actual damages are often difficult to calculate),
- not a penalty, and
- not otherwise limiting on our ability to recover under any legal theory or SaveAslave claim, including statutory damages and other equitable relief. For spam, we can elect between the above liquidated damages clause, or statutory damages under the anti-spam statute. You further agree that repeated violations of the Terms of Service will irreparably harm and entitle us to injunctive or equitable relief, in addition to monetary damages.
- SAVINGS CLAUSE: If any provision or provisions (or portion thereof) of this agreement shall be invalidated on any ground by any court of competent jurisdiction, all other sections of this agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
- CLAIMS & INDEMNITY: Any SaveAslave claim, cause of action, demand, or dispute arising from or related to the website or the app ("SaveAslave claims") will be governed by the internal laws of Texas, without regard to conflict of law provisions, except to the extent governed by US federal law. Any SaveAslave claims will be exclusively resolved by courts in Hallsville, Texas (except we may seek preliminary or injunctive relief anywhere). You agree to
- submit to the personal jurisdiction of courts in Hallsville, Texas;
- indemnify and hold SaveAslave, Inc. harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys' fees) that arise from a third party and relate to your use of the website and/or the app; and
- be liable and responsible for any SaveAslave claims we may have against your officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, or any other party, directly or indirectly, paid, directed or controlled by you, or acting for your benefit.
- TRADEMARKS: SAVEASLAVE are registered trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and with multiple trademark offices around the world.
- MISC: Unless you have entered into a separate written or electronic agreement with us that expressly references the Terms of Service, this is the exclusive and entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral. Our actions or silence toward you or anyone else does not waive, modify, or limit the Terms of Service or our ability to enforce it. The "LIQUIDATED DAMAGES", and "CLAIMS & INDEMNITY" sections survive termination of the Terms of Service, and you will remain bound by those sections. If a Terms of Service section is unenforceable, it shall be limited to the least extent possible and supplemented with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the parties. The English version of the Terms of Service controls over any translations. If you reasonably believe content infringes your IP rights, see Saveaslave.com/about/dmca.
- SAVEASLAVE DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY: To the full extent permitted by law, SaveAslave, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, and successors in interest ("SaveAslave Entities")
- make no promises, warranties, or representations as to the website or the app, including their completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability;
- provide the website and the app on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and any risk of using either the website or the app is assumed by you;
- All warranties, express or implied, on the website or the app, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and all warranties arising from course of dealing, usage, or trade practice;
- disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with the website or the app;
- SaveAslave Entities are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, from use of the website or the app, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to the website or the app, and in no event shall such liability exceed $100. Some jurisdictions restrict or alter these disclaimers and limits, so some may not apply to you.